Summary of current research
My work with D. Belius, P. Bourgade, M. Radziwill and K. Soundararajan was featured in the Bourbaki seminar of March 2019. See here for a summary by Adam Harper.
I wrote a summary (in french) of my current research on log-correlated processes (page 13) for the CRM Bulletin on the occasion of the 2015 André-Aisenstadt Prize.
Graduate Students (Present & Past)
- Frédéric Ouimet, Ph.D. UdeM 2015-
- Roberto Persechino, Ph.D. UdeM 2014-2018 Thesis
- Frédéric Ouimet, M.Sc. UdeM 2013-2014 Thesis
- Jean-Sébastien Turcotte, M.Sc. UdeM 2013-2014 Thesis
- Samuel April, M.Sc. UdeM 2012-2013 Thesis